I have just posted the 9th Annual Review episode of the Brain Science Podcast, which is now called Brain Science with Dr. Ginger Campbell. It has been a difficult year for me because my husband died unexpectedly in July. This was only a few weeks after I completed my one-year fellowship in Palliative Medicine. I was also out of work for several months, but not in any mental state to produce new podcasts. Even so, I did release 10 episodes featuring 8 different books and guests that included philosophers, clinicians and basic scientists.
I want to thank all the guests who appeared on the show in 2015 and also thank my listeners for their support. I look forward to creating more new content in 2016.
How to get this episode:
- FREE: audio mp3 (click to stream, right click to download)
- FREE Episode Transcript
- Premium Subscribers have unlimited access to ALL old episodes and transcripts.
- New episodes of the Brain Science Podcast are ALWAYS FREE. All episodes posted after January 1, 2013, are free. See the individual show notes for links to the audio files.
Guests Featured in 2015
- Michael Anderson (BSP 124)
- Fabrizio Benedetti (BSP 122)
- Anthony Chemero (BSP 123)
- AD (Bud) Craig (BSP 121)
- Norman Doidge (BSP 116)
- Michael Gazzaniga (BSP 117)
- Edward Taub (BSP 119, BSP 120)
- Evan Thompson (BSP 115)
Books Featured in 2015
- After Phrenology: Neural Reuse and the Interactive Brain by Michael L. Anderson
- Beyond the Zonules of Zinn: A Fantastic Journey Through Your Brain by David Bainbridge (BSP 118)
- Placebo Effects: Understanding the mechanisms in health and disease by Fabrizio Benedetti
- Phenomenology: An Introduction by Stephan Käufer and Anthony Chemero
- How Do You Feel?: An Interoceptive Moment with Your Neurobiological Self by A.D. (Bud) Craig
- The Brain's Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of Neuroplasticity by Norman Doidge
- Tales from Both Sides of the Brain: A Life in Neuroscience by Michael S. Gazzaniga
- Waking, Dreaming, Being: Self and Consciousness in Neuroscience, Meditation, and Philosophy by Evan Thompson
- The next episode of Brain Science will be an interview with Andy Clark about his latest book Surfing Uncertainty: Prediction, Action, and the Embodied Mind.
- In addition to the PREMIUM subscription, you can now support my work via Patreon. Your support is very important to enabling me to continue to produce this content on a regular basis.
- Send feedback to me a email@example.com